Yes. You may not know this, but I am a connoisseur of the culinary arts. After all, I’ve lived with a culinary arts major, taken a cooking class for fun, and lived with my mother – possibly the best cook there is. I’ll be honest, I’ve also watched the Food Network when I have some free time. Ooh, one more thing. I toured the set of Iron Chef. So that makes me worthy. Oh yeah, and I eat.
1. Bonefish Grill – best appetizer (Bang Bang Shrimp)
2. Texas Roadhouse – best rolls & best sides; I always make a meal out of their veggie plate
3. Sticky Fingers – best BBQ (I recommend the Cheesy Chicken Sandwich)
4. Southside Grill – you have to come to Chattanooga to get this. It’s a local favorite.
5. Carrabba’s Italian Grill – best Italian; my favorite is the Tagliarini Picchi Pacchiu with chicken
Other (less expensive) favorites include Chick-fil-A for fast food, McDonalds for their ice cream, and Travinia’s for dessert.