Ok. So maybe I feel a little odd doing this Top 5. But seriously, maybe some of you guys need help. Of course, this is just a personal list and so it wouldn’t work for everyone . . . but most would probably work for lots of girls.
1. Cooking. I love cooking. I love cooking with friends . . . so I can only assume I would probably enjoy cooking with a significant other. Never tried this, though, so who knows if it would actually be as much fun as I think.
2. Duke basketball. Ok, I’ll admit that this one is probably not anywhere near the top of the list for most females. But I love Duke basketball. And any man willing to spend enough to get me a ticket (especially for the Duke|UNC or Duke|Maryland games) gets mega bonus points with me.
3. Glassblowing. I want to learn how to do this anyway, so why not have a first encounter on a date? Just make sure you don’t get burned.
4. Rock City’s Enchanted Garden of Lights. This one can only take place in the winter months in Chattanooga, TN. I haven’t been to this myself, which I don’t really mind, cuz I hear it’s pretty romantic, so I’m saving that outing for when I can go with someone besides my family.
5. Kite-flying. Yes. On the beach. In a field. It matters not. Windy days are beautiful. This one will happen.
Yeah. Like it or not, there they are.