My Christmas list for the year includes the following . . .
• The Chronicles of Narnia boxed set—paperback [Target had it for about $32, or you can order it off of http://www.half.com for $17.00]
• Wacom tablet . . . Graphire 6×8″ [too expensive unless you get a good deal on eBay.]
• The 10 Most Common Objections to Christianity by Alex MacFarland
• Hair towel [microfiber]
• I need a coat I could wear to work—I explained this to Amy.
• Hoodies are great . . . I wear them all the time at camp.
• Money for jeans.
• Any Elizabeth Elliot books are completely welcomed . . . I already have Passion and Purity and Quest for Love.
• I need new tennis shoes, but I would probably have to pick those out.
• A boyfriend would be nice, but I won’t hold my breath.
[That is the list I gave my mother. A few other additions follow.]
• Money for a plane ticket to Tweakage [$220]
• A way to fix my car handle.
• An Olympus D-SLR [in my dreams]